travelnews: Azumano Travel

I just received the following urgent message from Azumano/Away Travel.

If your company subscribes to SpamCop for the purpose of blocking and filtering unwanted email, please be aware that SpamCop inadvertently added Azumano Travel to its Blocking List. As a result, email communiqués, including itineraries, have not been reaching their intended recipients. We are advised that the problem should be rectified by 3:00 PM today. In the meantime, if you are expecting an email communication or itinerary from Azumano Travel, please contact your reservations agent or the individual on our staff from who you are expecting a communication.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you will understand that this was an error on the part of SpamCop and beyond our control.

Carolyn Wooley

University of Oregon

Travel Coordinator

cwooley@uoregon.edu