travelnews: Quarterly Travel Meeting Agenda

Hi All,

We are planning to have a guest speaker at each of our quarterly travel meetings starting with our contract travel agencies.  They will show us their on-line booking tools and answer any questions you have.  We hope this will be informative and give you another option for booking travel.

AGENDA

Tony Fuerte, Azumano Travel

Common Errors

Incidental Expenses

Questions & Answer session (I have received a few questions from people via email, that they would like to have answered but want to remain anonymous.  If you have any questions but don’t want to ask them in front of the group yourself, please send them to Conny or I and we will ask them for you.)

Hope to see all of you on Friday the 22nd at 10:30 AM in 282 Lillis.

Carolyn Wooley

University of Oregon

Travel Manager

541-346-3158 phone